- Shellie
- I have my finger in the dike called our home, while my husband Papi works 2 jobs and goes to school part-time. On the side I interpret: Spanish/English. I used to do things, all kinds of artsy things. Now I do important stuff like raising Enigma age 18 (F),Gigio age 11 (M), Carino (pronounce careenyo) age 10 (M) (these two are the fake twins, separated by 8.5 months), Thing 1, age 7 (M), Thing 2 age 7 (M)- These two are the real twins. Occasionally we have stray people and animals around here to attend to. I live with chronic sleep deprivation. Hopefully I can raise my kids without anything getting blown up in the process and they will grow up to be well adjusted, productive members of society. I'm not sure which of those is the least likely to happen. Our last name is spelled A-D-H-D. We're little but loud because we're all under 5' except for my husband. Also: I'm not REALLY a Utahn.
jueves, 13 de marzo de 2008
About Me
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
1 comentario:
Shellie-you've got your family listed as The Players...Is that your last name? My maiden name is Player:)
Publicar un comentario